Saturday, August 21, 2010

new camera, new photos



I finally got a new camera to "take product shots for our company" (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!), and of course, I had to "practice" a little on the kids. Here are some of my favorites.

Around the house...







See my ponies? (Lexi finally has enough hair for a style!)

Putting on "my make-ups"


Do you like Lexi's eyeshadow?
(NO it's not a black eye. It's make up. We're in so much trouble!)
In the pool...









Lexi takes a dive...




2 comments:

mmg said...

Let's see if I can make a comment now. The pictures and the people they represent are awesome. Thank you very much. Would be hard-pressed to pick a favorite.

Tina said...

Your kids are looking so grown up! Crazy.

I'm glad that isn't a black eye. I was worried there for a second.